Discover the untouched beauty of the Kornati National Park
- Adults - € 45.00 / 1 ticket (down payment € 13.00 / 1 ticket)
- Children (6-12 y/o) - € 22.50 / 1 ticket (down payment € 6.50 / 1 ticket)
- Infants (0-5 y/o) - € 00.00 / 1 ticket
Included in the price:
- Welcome drink
- Tickets to the Kornati National Park and the Telašćica Nature Park
- Guide (English, German and Italian)
- Water and orange juice in unlimited quantities
- Two swimming stops
08:00 - 10:30
We begin our jaunt at 08:00 from Zadar and at 09:00 from Bibinje. It’s time to let all your worries behind and relish the warmth of the sunshine and the light breeze. We welcome you to this journey with some breakfast and an aperitif, and a few introductory words from our experienced guide.
10:30 - 12:30
The home to an abundance of flora and fauna, the place where peaceful beaches meet the steep cliffs, where the forests gently greet the barren rock - this is Telašćica Nature Park. It comes as no surprise that 2500 hours of sunshine caress this heaven every year. The largest bay in the Adriatic is yours to explore for two hours - take a swim in the salty lake, climb the cliffs and enjoy the sunshine!
12:30 - 13:40
Once again we sail the tamed seas, and it’s time for a lunch break. Dining on a boat is an experience that is special on its own, but it reaches another level of appeal when the dishes served represent Dalmatia. Simple, yet delicious grilled fish and chicken served with salad will sway away even the most demanding taste buds, and a glass of local wine will seduce your hearts and souls.
Kornati bliss - sandy beach, swim break
13:40 - 15:40
Words are lacking the strength to describe the beauty that is Kornati National Park: 89 islands, islets and reefs scattered around like white pearls in the sea will simply take your breath away. Called “The tears of God” by the locals, these islands will charm you with their mesmerising dichotomy of marvellous stones and rocks, gently caressing the crystal blue sea.
15:40 - 17:30
They say all good things must come to an end, and so does this one. We return to Bibinje and Zadar, enjoying the final sights of Telašćica and Kornati, as the sun recedes behind the horizon.
* Wine is included during lunch time. Juice and water are free during the entire cruise.
Place of departure
- Obala kneza Branimira, Zadar
- Obala Alfreda Lisica, Bibinje